Sunday 29 April 2012

Sleep is for the Weak

I had such a nice break from doing work / being stuck at home this morning. Le lovely boyfriend bought me a coffee french press (?) so now I can have yummy coffee to keep me alive while I work on the never ending mounds of research and essays and yada yada yada.. Thank goodness I'm finally getting into the swing of things (albeit being half a semester late) and I've stopped sleeping so much. I really need to get my shit together and kick these assignments in the arse to make up for the lack of decency in my grades the last semester.

I'm hoping the weather's going to start getting better this week - more sun, less rain - although the weather forecast predicts otherwise. Meh. The dreary weather isn't going to be helpful at all seeing the number of assignments I've got to complete, pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment