Sunday 13 May 2012

TV Shows


 I've been trying to catch up on truck loads of TV shows. I was addicted to vampire diaries again for a few days, and I'm sad to say season 2 has just ended :( I have watched Teen Wolfs, New Girl & Gossip Girl. I'm so afraid to start on HIMYM tho, haha since it's 7 seasons long!

Anyhow, here is what I have been up to this few days :



---
My new buys : 

studded shorts 
Stripped t-shirt & (sooooo close to getting this cute shorts but they were awfully short!)


So in love with the jeans from Zara, I'm sooo tempted to get more in a few more colours 
(but my bff will kill me for that!)

My fav maxi skirt (: 
but sadly, it was really transparent :/ and I didnt realized until I was out!
It was soo bad that I have to buy a new skirt to wear underneath!
---
Food paradise.. 

Mango glutinous rice
The only porridge I eat : Frog porridge. 
I had such a bad craving for it the other day that we drove down to geylang just to get these!

Yummy cupcakes from Swirls! 


Mee sua
Crepe

Mango sago
---
Playing around with the functions on my olympus. 
Some of the snapshots I took from my balcony! 





---


It's gonna be a bz bz week with meet-ups & school open house (:

*May








No comments:

Post a Comment