Tuesday 8 May 2012

Chase your dream

I'm pretty relieved that I jus submitted my visa today. It all depends on fate now. Fingers xxx a million times. I'm pretty crazy abt basics this few days, been buying tons of plain white tee & black & sweat pants :p plain white tee goes with everything from coloured jeans to maxi skirts to printed shorts/pants/skirt to matching w blazers! Time to find more statement necklace to go with it as well (:








Finally got a new stand to hang my clothes :D 
---
OFTD



H&M Necklace

Love Bonito heels..

---

Heh super tempted to get this ipad case / clutches from Ted Baker!
It's SGD 90. Which in my opinion is pretty reasonable for a Ted Baker.
Plus the interior is soooo pretty!
I love the nude one the most, I think it will be the easiest to match (:




*may (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment