Saturday 24 March 2012

FEVER friday

What a way to spend my friday... I was down with a fever! thanks to the crazy weather in Singapore + the ultra cold classroom. I was shivering like mad after class, and within 10 mins I was having fever and headaches. Thank God I managed to survive the long drive home from NTU.

After popping about 3 panadol, I was pretty alright to attend Max&Hailing's wedding :D But we didn't bring DSLR so i didnt managed to snap pics of the happy couple :/ nor the wedding pics! 
She look sooo beautiful, and stunning last night <3 ! 

Her wedding reception was really cool, they have photo booth for the guest.




Super cute accessories to play w! 

 yummy cupcakes!


BAGANZ team! 

---

My week thru instagrammm..

Check out the cute fluffy thing over my steering wheel! 
HAHA!



The super ultra yummy pad thai from velocity


*may

No comments:

Post a Comment